Why would you Migrate from Magento to Shopify Plus?
There are many reasons you might consider migrating from Magento Enterprise or Magento Community to a Shopify Plus account, here are some of the common ones:
- Save money on license and server fees
- Tired of moving all of your customer, order and item data each time Magento releases a new version
- Managing your own server on Magento is expensive and time consuming
These are the primary reasons that many people are thinking of switching from Magento to Shopify Plus. For more information on Shopify Plus or to access our Magento to Shopify Plus Migration Guide, sign up for our newsletter below.
- Shopify Plus is a Fully Hosted Solution – Stop Worrying About Your Site Going Down
- Increase Sales – Access Over 1,500 Public Apps to Connect with Customers on Google, Facebook, Instagram and More!
- Put Yourself in Control of Your Store – Easy to Manage Shopify Plus Dashboard for Adding New Features
Enter your email and receive our Magento to Shopify Plus Migration Guide
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Magento vs Shopify Plus Feature Comparison
Price and feature comparison of Magento to Shopify Plus based on a store with ~$10M in yearly sales.
|Server & Database||Self Hosted – MySQL||Cloud Based – Proprietary|
|License Fees/Cost*||$4,000/month +||$2000/month|
|Server & CDN Costs||$1,000/month +||Included|
|Security & SSL Certification||Your Responsibility||Included|
|PCI Compliance||Your Responsibility||Included|
|Mobile Friendly||Yes – with Customization||Yes – with Customization|
|Wholesale Ordering||Yes – with Extensions||Yes|
*License Fees/Cost estimates based on $10M/year in ecommerce revenue.