Enable Product Reviews For Your eCommerce Store
If you want to achieve growth in your store it’s imperative that you allow your customers to leave reviews of your products.
If you want to achieve growth in your store it’s imperative that you allow your customers to leave reviews of your products. Here are some key stats to consider if you need a nudge to allow your customers to review your products:
- More than 90% of customers read product reviews before making a purchase
- Star rating is the number one factor used to judge a product
- Timeliness of the reviews is important, the more recent the review the more weight it carried
- There is a trend for customers to read multiple reviews more than 70% of customers read up to 6 reviews
If you need more convincing take a look at this list of 50 great stats and customers reviews. Convinced now? Great! Well then now you need to figure out the best way to set up reviews on your site. We recommend plugins and a great one that most retailers are using for reviews is called Yotpo.
Here are some of the features that Yotpo provides:
- Customers can leave reviews on your products
- Reviews go into moderation so you can approve before they go live
- Customers (that you approve) can answer questions left in reviews (power users can respond to questions left on your site, the social proof of other customers answering questions is a strong signal
- Review integration with Facebook and Twitter ads (For Facebook advertising this is great to show off your reviews on your site in your ads)
- Instagram shopping page that goes through Instagram and pulls pictures and then allows you to create a Instagram shopping page on your site
Ambaum is an official partner of Yotpo and if you want to get set up with a demo or you have questions about the functionality let us know and we can help you out.